ESG investing is one of the hottest trends impacting financial markets and innovation is moving at a rapid pace but the market infrastructure is under developed and ESG data is facing scrutiny both from investors and regulators. As investor demand for more ESG clarity grows, what should data professionals be doing to embed data driven processes to improve transparency and present the data in an organised way for investors?
This virtual briefing will explore challenges around assembling and evaluating ESG data for reporting and the impact of regulatory measures and industry collaboration on transparency and standardisation efforts. Expert speakers will address how the evolving market infrastructure is developing and the role of new technologies and alternative data in improving insight and filling data gaps.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Impact of upcoming regulations on ESG transparency and standardisation
- How to evaluate ESG data providers and questions to ask about ratings, methodologies
- Improving ESG data quality with meaningful measures
- Reporting ESG data and the role of industry frameworks
- Integrating non financial ESG data into data infrastructures and architectures
- Data science and analytics: Leveraging alternative data and using AI, NLP and analytics to uncover insight, measure and present ESG data
- Opportunities for industry collaboration to drive transparency and comparability of ESG data
Interested in speaking?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at our events, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
Become a sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring, speaking or exhibiting at our event, please get in touch with our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.